- A New Internet Resource Discovery Client Silk, Bunyip's new
Internet client program, allows you to access and search for Internet
information without having to know where to look or how to look. It
is based on the notion of a Uniform Resource Agent or URA.
March 24, 1995
February 22, 1995
February 16, 1995
February 10, 1995
February 3, 1994
January 27, 1995
January 21, 1995
- New related project: The Knowledgeable Community
Project is usinf KQML, KIF and sharable ontologies to help
develop Large-scale knowledge-base systems. It is located at Nishida
lab, Nara Institute of Science and Technology (NAIST), Japan.
- New paper: Nishida, and Hideaki Takeda: Towards
the Knowledgeable Community, in: Proceedings International
Conference on Building and Sharing of Very-Large Scale Knowledge Bases
'93 (KBKS '93), pp. 157--166, 1993.
- New paper: Hideaki Takeda, Kenji Iino, and Toyoaki Nishida.
Agent communication with multiple ontologies. In Proceedings
of FGCS'94 Workshop on Heterogeneous Cooperative Knowledge-Bases,
Tokyo, December 1994. ICOT. pages 111-124. A
postscript version is also avaiilable.
January 13, 1995
- New event: IFIP WG8.1
Working Conference On Information System Development For Decentralised
Organizations, Trondheim, Norway, 21-23 August, 1995, Submission
Date: 10 February, 1995. Selected topics:
- Information systems for supporting cooperation between
organizations, e.g., electronic commerce
- Methods and tools for decentralised information
- Methods and tools for establishing decentralised information systems
- New paper: COOL - A Language for
Describing Coordination in Multi Agent Systems, Mihai Barbuceanu
and Mark Fox, Enterprise Integration Laboratory, University of
Toronto. (firstname.lastname@example.org, (416)987-0910).
January 11, 1995
January 8, 1995
- Input sought for KQML95
- A page on the OpenDoc(tm) architecture
which represents Apple's approach toward open architecture,
designed to integrate software and enable sharing across multiple
computer platforms; providing users with a new level of computing
power, flexibility, and ease of use.
- A new event: IJCAI-95 Workshop on Agent
Theories, Architectures, and Languages , Montreal, Quebec, August
- New event: ICC '95, Intelligent Computer
Communication, Cluj-Napoca, Romania, 29-30 June 1995
December 19, 1994
Workshop on Basic Ontological Issues in Knowledge Sharing, To be
held in conjunction with IJCAI95, Aug 19-21, 1995, (probably 19-20, to
be confirmed), Montreal, Canada
Theories, Architectures, and Languages , Call for Papers - An
IJCAI-95 Workshop, Montreal, Quebec, August 1995.
December 13, 1994
October 21, 1994
October 18, 1994
October 3, 1994
September 24, 1994